4.06.2010

As you can tell....


I have been pretty busy. My apologies for lack of posting recently. It's time to get back in the saddle and start again. As for today, here's a quick update with what I have been doing:

  • Working on my project research so I can graduate this semester
  • Freaking out a bit about graduation because I have a TON left to do
  • Wishing that I didn't have a slump in the middle of the semester; I would be so much farther along
  • Kicking butt in Illustrator and taking names
  • Searching, applying, and researching jobs (Any advertising companies hiring creatives in Chicago?)
  • Have a new portfolio domain name and built the website from scratch in 3 days (see screenshot at top)
  • lindseypionekdesigns.com
  • Became a Twitter freak (it's much faster than blog posts [though I do love blogging] and I have been learning much from individuals I am following (you can see a small feed on the right)
  • Workin' it at my GA
  • Found out for my 16 hours I work, I have to commute 8 additional hours (no wonder why I feel like I have no time. However, I love my apartment location)
  • Started a running program
  • Only to have it delayed by badly rolling my ankle 5 days after by missing a few steps (graceful, I know)
  • Finally, after 2 weeks the bruising and swelling is almost gone
  • Spent Easter with my cousin grilling out
  • Bought my graduation dress, even though I haven't heard anything about buying robes
  • Realized that tourists come out of the woodwork when its above 70F in Chicago
  • Refusing to pay for heat anymore because it has been too expensive for my taste
  • Sketched out a Dachshund (one of my dogs) and manually drew every bone in their little bodies for a project about canine Intervertebral Disk Disease
So there you go, a little update on what I have been up to. I have a few graphic design pieces that I completed that I will be posting in the next day or two.

Lindsey Pionek Designs home page. Lindsey Pionek. 2010. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.

No comments: