3.08.2009

Protect Those Pearly Whites

If I had sensitive teeth and saw this ad, it would probably influence me into looking the the product the next time I was looking for toothpaste. This ad for sensodyne was created by the Callegari Berville Grey Agency in Paris, France under the creative and art direction of Andrea Stillacci and Gregory Renault respectively. I like the fact that the ad is simple with great contrast and using the anatomy in a creative and clever way. If an ad make me giggle a little, is memorable, and gives me inspiration to create, it is a good one in my eyes.

Plus it never hurts to take a look at what established ad agencies are putting out into the world.

Ok, time to crank out some illustrations on a rainy Sunday.

Photo courtesy of Adoftheworld.com "Sensodyne Hard Hats", Callegari Berville Grey Agency

2 comments:

Nicholas Ludwig said...

Oh, I needed to look closely to realize that those teeth are white hard hats. Pretty clever, indeed! If dentists were to put witty ads like these next to their charts on the wall, then they might also be making their patients aware of things in a fun way, wouldn't they? Quite convincing, I would say.

Bobby Schaeffer said...

It's true that ads should be clever, if they want to attract people in doing something like Sensodyne's ads. It's also effective in dentistry. Protecting your teeth may be hard, if you don't know how to properly take care of them, and it's also not a bad idea to visit your dentist at least twice a year, for a better chance of protecting your beautiful smile.