8.29.2009

Do you have LowT?


Hint: Only males go through this! Now there is a reason behind the mid-life crisis. Yes, decreased levels of testosterone in men create a "male menopause" more formally known as andropause. I was intrigued by this more recent finding so I wanted to create a print PSA dealing with this subject. Since there are many physical and mental changes when men undergo this time in their life, I decided to play with the idea of the "spice of life". I am satisfied with the idea, but it was difficult using numerous images and making them cohesive in one image. Yes, each one of those bottles are different images, as well as the shelf and the reaching hand. I used a few techniques in photoshop to create shadows to make the bottles seem close together and "grounded" on the shelf. Creating a homemade set-up and shooting the image and tweaking in photoshop afterward would have been a better solution in my eyes. If only I didn't have a budget (or maybe a high-end camera)!

"IsItLowT?" print PSA. Lindsey Pionek. Adobe Illustrator. 2009.

No comments: