12.03.2008

Anatomy and the Bra


After watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight and studying anatomy I decided to research this a bit more and procrastinate from what I should actually be doing. I'm pretty good at doing that. I found things about the anatomy of the bra and yes, the parts actually have names (I know because I used to work at Victoria's Secret and I would like to work there again soon part time), history of the bra, as well as the patent for one of the earlier bras (actually patented by a man in Chicago!), the effectiveness of a good sports bra, and the process of making a prosthetic breast. Quite an interesting find, I think.

What I have featured here for the picture is the $5 million bra that is the gem of the show. They are always fantastic and I was blown away by the show once again. Victoria's Secret's marketing department is fantastic, you have to admit.

1 comment:

Josy said...

That is one hell of a brasseire. Despite being created by Victoria's Secret, it really doesn't look all that comfortable.

Not that you NEED any well-wishings, Miss Overachiever, but good luck to you on tomorrow's exam! :D