12.02.2008

Blogging and Anatomy





Well today was just another day with Computer Applications and Human Anatomy. My personal website is to be 95% done by next Monday.... I will make it happen....after the final anatomy exam this Friday.... it's going to be a long week.

One thing was awesome today, though. Vanessa Ruiz, a former student in the UIC Biomedical Visualization, as well as a writer of the blog, Street Anatomy, came to talk to our class about blogging. It was nice to say that I actually had one and I'm pretty constant on it as well. I learned quite a few tricks of the trade too!

What is also pretty cool is that she is doing what I want to do with my career as well; Pharmaceutical Advertising Design. She works at Abelson-Taylor in Chicago and it seems like she is very happy there as an art director.

So tooling around the internet, procrastinating before bed, I found these pieces of Graphic work by Jason Freeny. I enjoy his humor in finding anatomy to fit the gummy bear and balloon dog and putting it in an anatomical chart format. Plus, the smooth contours and fun colors catch my eye and make it more whimsical. Quite the find, I think!

No comments: