12.07.2008

Insomniac Art


It is 4:16 in the AM and I have not yet slept. I did finish my website for the most part, with a few things to fix up on it. I wanted to get it done today and after more or less 12 hours on it, it is completed. I will make sure to put it up on here when all of the tiffs are out of it. And now I'm overtired so I'm writing. This next week is going to be intense, so I better get used to lack of sleep and coffee.

I found some interesting anatomical art tonight through my insomnia. The art could give normal people the chills, but when you go through cadaver lab, you are never the same. The artist's name is Craig LaRotonda and he has a ton of surreal illustrations, with most of them dealing with something anatomical. Jennybird Alcantara has some interesting work too. (Yes, I typed that right!)

I have been checking UIC's Blackboard constantly to see if they grades are up....still nothing. You would think I would understand that and not check every hour..... I guess I will never learn. Oh well, off to bed for another day of school work!



No comments: