9.24.2009

Drink Your Brains Out


Drink your body's every dysfunction away with Neuro Drinks. What the company has to say:

Neuro is an innovative beverage company dedicated to developing the highest quality functional beverages available. Our products are designed specifically to improve your overall health and wellness and help you achieve your goals and ambitions.

Product innovation is led by a team of scientific and nutritional experts across the country. Each formula features a distinctive and truly breakthrough formulation bringing true innovation as well as style and sophistication to the functional beverage category.

Not only are there 7 different flavors with clever names to go with its purpose and a fantastic anatomically-based logo, but the package design is quite unique as well. The sleek shape, clean design, bold colors and clever names make me want to take a closer look at this product. This notewothy package design could be the reason why Neuro Drinks have been in the celebrity spotlight. With cameos in Funny or Die with Lindsay Lohan and Lady Gaga's Paparazzi music video (If you haven't seen this video, you should... very artsy) and taking strolls with Hayden Panettiere and many other famous faces, this drink has star factor. I would love to go out and buy some, but Neuro Drinks are presently being distributed only in California. However, their website gives everyone else the option of buying online with free shipping.


Talking about California, I am officially celebrating New Year's in California with my bestie. I bought my plane tickets so there is no turning back (not that I ever would). In undergrad, I would go and visit my best friend from high school about two times a year. According to those statistics, I am pretty overdue and I couldn't be more excited to get out of the chilly winter winds!

Photo courtesy of Drink Neuro Blog. Drink Neuro Blog Logo. and Product Placement Blog: www.e-basel.it/. Still from "Paparazzi" music video by Lady Gaga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....