9.13.2009

What I have been doing for the past two weeks..



Sorry, I have been a busy girl, so here's what I have been doing since the beginning of Labor Day weekend.

  • Saw the Harry Potter Exhibit (nerdy, but cool. I was selected to try on the Sorting Hat and I'm a Hufflepuff!)
  • Went to a White Sox game against the Red Sox (White Sox won, and they were in the best seats I have ever been in. Right behind home base only 15 or so rows up!)
  • Hung out with my cousins downtown and in Oak Park
  • went to my first drag show
  • Grilled out at my cousin's place
  • Took a walk by the lake with my cousin's pup (look at photo below. Lucky after the walk.)
  • Did some homework
  • Finished my first assignment of the semester
  • Worked my 20 hrs
  • Spent two days working on a hard-copy of my portfolio
  • Went to my cousin's house again to do laundry (5 weeks worth!)
  • Remembered, and cried for, September 11th
  • Went to Lincoln Park Art Festival with cousin to see one of her friend's band play
  • Went out to eat with my cuz and her friend at Charlie's Ale House in Andersonville and saw an old man pass out and spew at the bar and taken out by an ambulance. (Ew. Plus it was only 8 pm)
  • Attended a "Bachelorette" party all decked out
  • Went to Hogs and Honeys for it
  • Rode a mechanical bull
  • Went to Wicker Park to continue the night with dancing
  • Became much closer to a friend in my program
  • Checked out Renegade Craft Fair
  • Did/doing some homework (my head hurts)
  • and presently watching the Bears-Packers game (GO PACK GO!) with a bet in tow drinking coffee, though I wish it was a beer.
So there you have it, now you are all caught up! Unfortunately, my social life will have to slow down now otherwise, nothing will get done. Boo... :D

No comments: