9.03.2009

Sexy Surrogates






These ads have been popping up all over Chicago in the form of billboards and bus stop posters for the upcoming movie Surrogates. Coming to the big screen September 25th, the films stars Bruce Willis, Rosamund Pike, and Radha Mitchell in a sci-fi thriller. I don't know if I will see the movie, but I think the ad campaign is impressive. Though I think it is a little odd that some look like Angelina Jolie and David Beckham (though they can be considered almost perfect), I love the metal and industrial vertebral columns working with the organic form of the human body. With the blonde, it is odd that the ribcage is not there (it isn't shown in the others either like it should be to be more anatomically accurate, but more obvious here). Nonetheless, the advertising delivers, but will the movie?

PS: I am unable to find the design firm the envisioned this campaign. If readers have any idea, comment me up!

Photos courtesy of movieviral.com. Ad campaign for Surrogates film. 2009.

No comments: