11.29.2008

The Night of the Exes


Well even though I don't think this about any of my exes, I do want this knife set and it was appropriate about my last night home and well, it's a body so it's anatomical too (shut up, it is, just agree!)

Anyway, after sleeping for 12 and a half hours straight, because of my last situation (read the blog before this if you don't know what I'm talking about) and then going out to dinner with the family that night.... (yummy food from the Silvercryst), I got talked into going out again. Imagine that.... lol. Well, ended up going to the bar in Almond again, and though it wasn't as entertaining as the last time, it still was a good time. I was the only girl there, like usual, but then 2 of my exes from high school stroll in at two separate times. I wasn't pissed off or felt sick that they were there, but at first I thought it would be a little awkward. However, it wasn't. They are both doing well for themselves, but then the whole "How is your love life?" came up....my response "non-existent and I'm ok with that for now." They could probably tell I was a still a little bummed, but oh well, I really don't have time for one right now. My exes have gotten more attractive though.....dammnit. Oh well, they are exes for a reason, whether it was theirs or my fault.

I ended up drinking more than usual, and staying there until bar close (my Bacardi and Diets are only $2.50 at home and I don't know how many I was given for free....can't go wrong with that!) and then it was afterbars at our fave high school hangout... one of my guy friends house, well the exes followed, but it was all good. For the end of the deer-hunting season they were having a pig roast..... the best! They started cooking it that night so we just hung out all night.... literally.... again. I got home at 9:30 in the morning (I felt bad because I didn't think I would be out that late) and didn't have any blip of sleep until my parents were driving me back to Chicago. So yeah, still up but only had 3 hours of sleep. One guy kept me up from home saying that I have been on his mind for some time..... why does this happen to me every single time I go home? I like this guy as a friend, but he's there and I'm here and starting something like that just won't happen..... just a little too late. I feel bad though because he is one of my amazing friends from home, but now I think that's as far as it will be able to go......

Well off to bed because I need it and it will be a long day with anatomy and website tomorrow! Yay for having my power cord finally!

No comments: