5.02.2009

Design and God


I'm in between renders and assignments, so I thought that this would be a good break. I know I will get everything done and I should be looking at the good side since I only have 3 more days of class but I still have so much to do! I can't believe how fast this semester went, it is just crazy to me. Maybe my mom is right about life going by faster when you get older. Graduating from high school seems like it was yesterday and I'm already halfway through my grad school years.

Anyway, above is a video that one of my professors from undergrad posted of a discussion about God and science at UC Berkeley. In this part of the discussion, Richard Dawkins talks about design in living beings. Quite an interesting talk, take a listen! Thank you Dr. Choudhury!

No comments: