6.05.2009

An Amazing Use of 3D



I came back from my "walking set" of chores, hungry and slightly tired (I probably walked about 5 miles) and I turn on the TV and start getting my lunch ready. My typical Discovery TV show isn't on on Friday afternoons, but with that, I found something so much better. This TV series, named The Human Body: Pushing the Limits, talks about real-life amazing scenarios with the help of some incredible anatomical 3D images and animations. At the moment, I am watching the end of Strength and onto Brain Power. Other than the episodes I am watching, there is also Sight and Sensation. This series is pretty amazing and even by only watching it for a mere 20 minutes as of now, I have learned quite a bit about the human body.... and I have taken numerous classes in biology and anatomy. However, this series is worded in a way that everyone can take advantage of. Catch a few episodes now or order the DVD set from Discovery. I may be a nerd for saying this, but the Discovery Channel is awesome no matter what is on.






Video courtesy of YouTube.com Part 1 of The Human Body: Pushing the Limits 'Strength'.
Photo courtesy of Photobucket.com 'Sensation' and Discovery.com 'Sight'.

No comments: