4.12.2009

Today



Well I have been sitting on my butt all day working on a mock business plan for my business practices class. For some reason instead of just working on the part that is due a week and a half from now I decided that I want to get the whole thing done this weekend. So far so good, I am very close to getting that done, but trust me I have plenty more to do. Weekends are interesting for me. Every time Saturday comes around I can tell I am sleep deprived during the week. This Saturday I slept until 12:30 my record.... not good, but at the same time I guess I needed it.

I do have something pretty cool to share today. While waiting to my printer to print many contract and copyright forms, I found this website called radiologyart.com. Artist and medical student, Satre Stuelke, decided to take CT scans to a different level. Instead of peering into the human body, he took a look into toys and food.... and diagnosed them. Who would have ever thought that you could discover an entire other way of viewing your favorite toys from days past? He also used Osirix software to visualize the objects. Make sure you check out the website and read the "diagnoses" of the object; they are quite entertaining!

Photo courtesy of www.radiologyart.com. CT scans of a toy elephant and small stuffed bunny, 2008, Satre Stuelke.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

this is awesome.

Josy said...

Ha ha, I suggested that to Street Anatomy a few weeks ago. Isn't it awesome?

Unknown said...

yes! it is. I would totally buy this or something.

Unknown said...

this is actually DiJo. Not Ostrich Maluugo.... long story :)