11.24.2008

I Can't Fall Asleep So Here's a Body...


Well, there you go people, there's the body for you. Our assignment was focused on anatomical landmarks for identifying deep structures, and yes men, your nipples are landmarks. (Especially on the guys on the link! :D ) I really liked this assignment. It was basic, but line work can be descriptive and you can incorporate your style into a line drawing, even if tone and value is your thing.

I wasn't going to put this on tonight, but when my crit actually is, but you know, since I can't sleep for some reason (it's almost 3:30 AM), I thought I would put it up. I am going to be dead tired tomorrow when I really need help. We have Computer Applications tomorrow and we have to create our own websites. I was working on mine all day long and Scott is probably going to be like: "Ok, so what did you actually do?" while I'm falling asleep when he's trying to answer my questions.... great. (Scott, if you are reading this, I'm sorry!) I guess I will have to make my coffee a wee bit stronger than usual. I will probably hear an explanation on why I'm not able to sleep, but I know damn well why...... IT'S THE CRAZY TIME OF THE SEMESTER!

No comments: