11.18.2008

Slowly Being Swallowed....


Well, I feel like I have been getting things accomplished. I mean, I do have my anatomical illustration done with its necessary references, my idea for Instructional Design, and the reading for our online class done. But the two very big things are looming over my tiny head: ANATOMY AND CREATING MY OWN WEBSITE. Those are my goals to tackle after class tomorrow. We will see.... I can always manage to find some sort of distraction for a good amount of time, plus it doesn't help that I am so far behind in anatomy that I could probably spend an entire weekend working on it and still be behind. Plus I need to get some food staples, and oh, my problem with loans are not completed yet.... UIC is taking their sweet time reimbursing my money.... damn state school.

My whole "living better" scheme is actually working out, literally. Heidi and I go and work out every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after anatomy since we stink anyway. I have been without a cig for 3 weeks and only cheated when my friends were up for the weekend and I'm feeling better about it, even though I would still miss the excuse to relax for 10 minutes in my "Me" time. This too will soon pass though.

Now all I have to do is not eat as much.... I finished a whole thing of popcorn a couple of hours after a dinner and I want something else, but I'm going to bed. I may be small, but I can eat and I love my food. :D

No comments: