11.17.2008

Living my Lonely Little Life....



It snowed for the first time since I have been in Chicago and it made me realize that time has just been flying by. I am almost done with my first semester of Grad school. I will be done before I know it it seems. But as time has been flying by, everyone from my past has been changing. Everyone is growing up and doing the whole relationship thing and I feel like I'm kinda stuck. I don't go out often 'cause I can't afford it; I don't meet many new people out of our program because I feel like it's not worth putting so much time and effort into it and I can't afford it, I'm usually not interested, and I'm scared.... plain and simple, scared. As bad as it sounds, I don't know who to trust and I don't want to get my hopes up to have them shot down... just not my thing. So I'm here with my homework piled in front of me with a cup of Chai tea or coffee to keep me company. I guess that's alright for the most part; I have been getting out there more and I really am starting to fall in love with this city.....maybe that's the only relationship that matters right now, well that and Homework loves to butt in too :D

At least the Packers won against the Bears today..... lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UM what about the fantastic relationship you have with your lovely ROOMMATE?? huh? :) does not our relationship matter? does it not? omg i'll do anything to procrastinate. even write annoying comments on your blog. you are so lucky.