1.11.2009

Break is Over


Well, it's the eve of going back to classes and I feel like I'm prepared. I'm going to be a busy girl I know that and I don't know what to expect from some of the classes. It will work out though, I wouldn't get myself into situations that I know I couldn't handle. I think it will be hard this first week since I did absolutely nothing really during break, but I have to stay on task since 20 hours of my time will be taken by my internship. Mondays and Tuesdays are my longest class days, but they shouldn't be so bad this first week, I mean we don't have our supplies or know what we are doing, so how far can they actually go, right? We will see if my hypothesis works. Also, I need to start working out again for obvious reasons.

I have a bunch to get done to get prepared for tomorrow and work on other things just so I don't have to worry about it when classes are on top of it. Get ready for some interesting subjects for me to write about! I'll write tomorrow!

The "Go Back to School" and skull designs used today are from JP 33, a design and development studio that has done work for Sullen clothing, Juicy Couture, and Neiman Marcus to name a few. I like the busy and intricate details that all the designs possess. Well that's all for now, lots to do!

No comments: