1.17.2009

Longest Friday Ever



Well I survived my first week of second semester! Friday definitely tested me though. I had class from 9:30 to 2ish (an addition of a class that I wasn't expecting on Fridays) dashed to work for 3 hours, and then dashed back to UIC so Heidi and I could work on our ear molds. It was so cold outside I thought I was going to turn into a popsicle. There was a group still working on their ears, so we just waited and got to work on ours. I have to say, anaplastology is interesting. I shouldn't say it is not my forte, since it is my first time, but it was interesting. I was totally out of my element. However, it worked out for the most part; I think so at least, we will have to see what Rosie has to say. It took some time though, we didn't get back to our apartment until 11:30 that night. So yeah, long day. Also, kinda scared to start working with 3D Max, I didn't quite get it when we were in class today since all I was thinking about was "I'm so late for work" for the most part. Hopefully some tutorials and videos will help. Some pretty amazing art can be made using this software. I will let you know how I'm progressing!

These funky pill and blood bags were made for fun using 3D Studio Max, Illustrator, and Photoshop by an interactive agency based in Konstanz, Germany called Tojio Lab. To check out some more impressive design from them, go here.

Photo courtesy of Tojio Lab. Pills and Blood Bags

1 comment:

Josy said...

::laughs:: Now there's a way to encourage people to give blood!