1.02.2009

A Fantastic Start to the New Year


Hello 2009! Looking forward to a new year with more life to enjoy and so far, it has been good. I spent the night with my boyfriend, Dan, and I couldn't have asked for more. This was the second New Years we have spent together, but this one topped the last. Though we did have our tough times, it has been good since we have started dating again a little more than a month ago. Prior to our break-up, we dated for almost a year. Nonetheless, we started where we left off but stronger than before.

Though he did hurt me previously, I am able to look past that and see the good person that he truly is and will (hopefully) continue to be. However, sometimes others cannot see that. It may just take some time, but I am willing to work for that and I hope he is too. I'm looking forward to being with him for some time...... though we may irritate the heck out of each other occasionally! We have been hanging out quite a bit during break, so it may be difficult at first to get used to not seeing each other as much, it will work out though!

Photo courtesy of Colorcubic, a worth-seeing design company blog http://colorcubic.com/blog/category/illustrations/

No comments: