2.09.2009

3D Studio Max Updates



Here are my first few renditions of working with 3D Studio Max: RBCs and their SEM texture and the wrapping of a Prilosec box. Both of them will more than likely will be refined more as soon as I have more familiarity of the program. I like how they turned out though. The program is really simple if it works right!

I am working on a syringe, and a reflex hammer right now, and I also finished the modeling of a hemostat, but for some reason, I forgot to save it on my flash drive so I could show it to you! Something to look forward to!

Today was a long Monday with classes all day and I had work to worry about too since my timesheet wasn't received last Friday (you know, if I want to get paid), and I still want to work on my pen and ink assignment tonight.... I may need some chai tea to keep me awake, even though I would prefer chamomile and go to bed.

All in the day of the life of an aspiring medical-based illustrator/designer. :D




Red Blood Cells texured SEM-style and Prilosec 3D models. Lindsey Pionek. 3D Studio Max.

No comments: