2.12.2009

The Hemostat, as I see it....




Ok, well not really. But it is modeled as one usually sees a hemostat. This project was actually done like a week ago, but I had to tweek it here and there to actually get it so you can't see through its channel box..... it is the section where the two parts hinge together.... I didn't know what it was either at first, its ok. Anyway, there it is. I wanted to play with lighting and texture a little bit more before I showed it here, but being uneducated (or merely touched upon at the moment) in it at all, I felt like a monkey incesantly clicking on the mouse and keyboard with no results for like an hour and a half, so you will just have to wait and see it tranform over time. Plus I have to sleep and work on other things, so I thought it would be ok to let it slide for now. Please don't judge too much; it will get better.

Busy like usual, it was a work day. I learned about printing companies and talked to a rep and he showed me how to make sure all of my files were linked when sending them out. It was really helpful. So many little details, so many little details. I am learning though, that's the best part.

Hemostat models. Lindsey Pionek. 3D Studio Max.

No comments: