2.08.2009

I Can't Keep Up!


Hello, hello, hello. I know I have said this before, but I have just been busy, busy, busy and need to keep up with this mostly because I want to. :D Maybe I just have write smaller blogs than just HUGE ones once a week. Well, my best friend from undergrad came this weekend. It was good, we didn't do much, but I don't mind relaxation. We did go to an AWESOME breakfast place and it's close. It's called Sweet Maple Cafe. It's this little hole-in-the-wall place on Taylor Street and it has the best breakfast food that I have had in a long time..... I can't even explain it.

I have been working a lot with 3D Studio Max and texturing and everything..... to be coming soon. My internship has been brutal as usual.... so many deadlines, but I survived. Unfortunately, I was late getting out of there and my friend had to wait a half hour for me to get out of there and then when we were out to eat and work was calling me because one of my important emails didn't send.... rar. I should just be full-time. No, no, no, no, I love what I am doing in grad school, there would be no way that I would leave this program.

Anyway, here is my anatomy for the day. One of my roomates showed me this one t-shirt site (www.shirt.woot.com) in which they sell one shirt a day with a different design on it and a couple days ago the one above popped up. I think it is really neat how there are little quirky details like the cartoon guy drinking in the liver. Plus, you have to read the descriptions of the shirt designs...classic!

So here is my February resolution, to write more often using little blurbs, you know, how blogs usually are!

Photo Courtesy: Guts! www.shirt.woot.com

No comments: