2.26.2009

Head Slime


Remember that green goop from watching Nickelodeon? That's what the green stuff here reminds me of, but in a more intriguing, mature and morbid way. This is actually the cover for Root's Manuva recently new (August 2008) Slime and Reason album. The design was from a modern conceptual design studio, Oscar and Ewan.

Simple design, yet incredibly dramatic. Beautiful and at the same time could be used as an interesting 'drugs-will-turn-your-brain-to-Gak-so-don't-do-it' public service announcement.

Other than some fun and interesting graphics, I finished by medical instrument in 3Ds Max, but I don't want to spoil it for critique so you will have to wait for it until Friday! Otherwise, very tired from no sleep and lots of work; you can tell when I'm busy (unfortunately) because my poor blog goes without a post for a few days.... oh well, all in a day of life, right?

No comments: