2.14.2009

Bird Brain


Well, Street Anatomy, you got to it first, I have to credit you for that, but I still want to show it. I saw this shirt on Threadless.com during winter break, but I just didn't think it was the right time to show it..... I guess I learned a lesson from waiting too long!

Anyway, this shirt design "Bird Brain" was created by Erin Jessica King. She is an up-and-coming, soon-to-be certified medical illustrator that resides in Boulder, Colorado. She got the idea from an anatomy class analogy. I have to admit Erin, those analogies are great!

The design website, Deadwilder Design and Illustration, is a joint collaboration between Erin and Allison Werberg (She went to the University of WI; go Badgers!). They have various biological-based companies that they have done projects for and have a fantasticly fluid, beautiful style! Keep it up with the medical and biological illustration!

Oh, Friday couldn't have come any sooner let me tell you! It was a long day today and forgot my coffee.... GASP! I know! I was about to die at my class this morning, but I survived, went to the internship and have been working on stuff all night and will be doing the same thing all day tomorrow until my boyfriend comes down for Valentine's Day weekend! Don't worry though, I have something for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic design. Very smooth.